If you’re searching for a photographer who invests their time in getting to know you, shows up early, always answers the call, delivers images that represent who you really are, and will outlive generations…
I’m your girl!
The feeling my couples have after our first consultation is one of confidence and excitement. With more than 5 years of wedding experience under my belt, I have the knowledge and resources to ensure your wedding day runs smoothly.
I believe capturing the heart of relationships is far more important than a beautiful image alone.
-Say hello, the contact form is below
-Let’s get together! We will have an initial planning consultation to talk out your needs and wants, plus this gives us an opportunity to get to know one another! We’ll come up with a plan that works for you and you’ll be given a general timeline for future planning.
-Planning is hard. With over 5 years of wedding photography experience, I’m here every step of the way to answer questions you may have & I love referring my awesome vendor framily! I’m always available to you.
-6 Weeks Out. We’ll meet face to face or via phone to dive deep into your timeline and finalize all of your details.
-Wedding Day! You sit back and enjoy your day… I’ve got you covered. The detailed planning we have already done is key to a stress free event. I even have my own “wedding day emergency kit” in the back of my mini-van 😉
-Image turn around time is roughly 6 weeks (no, I won’t make you wait months on end!)
-Follow Up Metting: we’ll set a time to get together once you’ve had about a week with your images to order prints and talk through your wedding album design.
-Wedding Albums: Every single couple will receive a wedding album to preserve their wedding day with integrity. I’ve put in place a very simple designing/proofing system to ensure you’re in love with this beautiful book.
Every couple receives
-in-depth planning consultations
- when you’re organized, I’m organized and can guarantee that your wedding day images will live up to their full potential.
- a wedding day timeline will be given after our first consultation as an initial draft that will be refined as your planning continues
- I’m always available via text, call, or email for wedding related questions! Although, I’m your photographer, not wedding planner, I can answer most questions or connect you with someone who can.
-heirloom wedding albums
- my entire product line was specifically curated to be modern, long-lasting, simple, and classic.
- every couple receives a stunning, custom-made heirloom wedding album after their wedding day.
- albums are designed 8 weeks after your wedding date
- designing your wedding album is a simple and fun process that can be done online or in person
-online downloadable gallery
- your wedding jpegs are available for download approx 6 weeks after your big day, no additional purchase is ever required
- the digital files will be fully edited in my image style, high resolution, & unwatermarked for online sharing
- your files are always archived if an emergency should occur, there is a small fee to reactivate your files, but they will never be lost when back luck strike
- although I highly encourage printing your images through my professional lab, you will receive a print release via email after downloading your gallery
Wedding Collections include a variety of services and products to meet every couple’s needs and wishes.
Average investments range from $3,000-$6,000
Say hello below for more information!